Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family






The last couple of weeks have been filled with family time.  It started with my parents and two of my brothers coming to visit from Missouri.  We took my youngest brother Owen to the MTC where he'll be for the next two months, learning to speak Spanish in preparation for serving a mission in Torreon, Mexico.  It was nice to have Jason come out as well, because he hadn't seen our new house yet.  Brett took my dad and Jason on a hike up to "the living room", which I'm pretty sure was a little more exertion than they bargained for!  All in all, it was a fun week, and we hope they didn't mind sleeping on air mattresses too much.


This week the Arizona Rosens were in town for Thanksgiving, so it was great getting to see them again.  We had Thanksgiving dinner with Brett's parents, grandparents, and great aunt, and then yesterday was a family dinner with all of the kids and grandkids.  It's so much fun seeing all of the grandkids play together, and I'm so excited to add to the bunch next year!  Speaking of that, check back on Wednesday when we finally find out what we're having...

0 comments: