Thursday, January 1, 2009

December




The last month has flown by, and I don't have nearly enough pictures to document what we've done.  I spent two weeks in Baltimore doing training for work, and that was an interesting experience.  I have to say, it isn't one of my favorite cities, and two weeks was a long time to be away from home right before Christmas.  About halfway through my trip I finally started to outgrow my regular clothes, so now I am much more comfortable in my new, stretchy maternity pants.  There were a few fun parties to go to, including my friend Tanei's baby shower (she's due today, actually), and the annual Rosen family Christmas party.  For all of you not in Utah, we got a huge snow storm over Christmas.  Since no one really plows the streets in our neighborhood, we were pretty much snowed in the day after Christmas until Brett's dad came and pulled us out!  We had a nice holiday though, and got some fun baby shopping done afterward.  The crib has been purchased and as soon as we get it set up I'll be sure to post pictures.  The long list of things we need for the baby, and the huge selection of things like strollers and car seats, is pretty overwhelming.  It's hard to believe that this time next year there will be a little boy crawling around our home.  The little guy is still extremely active, and has taken to kicking and punching me at the same time, so that both sides of my belly seem to be jumping at once.  When he's not doing that, he's somersaulting around in there, usually on my bladder.  Well, I think that is all for now.  The pictures are from Tanei's shower, Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and my little 22 week belly.  Sorry to everyone for not getting out Christmas cards this year, but we hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, you are for sure starting to look pregnant. And I love the bangs!

Lizzy said...

Whatever -- what belly?! I'm excited to see this in a few weeks when you're in Texas!

Tell Tanei congrats for me!

Katie said...

What? You're going to Texas?

Kristen said...

Yeah...you're going to Texas?? Hello, keep me in the loop! Ps...cute pic of you and lini and tanei