Friday, March 6, 2009


I came home from a stressful day of work to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me, with a sweet card from my husband. It totally surprised me, and instantly made my day so much better!

I was so happy, that it took me half an hour to realize that there was another message on the back of the card...our baby's name. I have been waiting with all the patience I could muster for Brett to tell me if his favorite name was the same as mine, and now I finally know. It's so exciting to be able to refer to the baby by his name now! Leave it to Brett to build up all this suspense, and then break the news in a creative way. Now all we have left to anticipate is actually meeting the little guy.:)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am so loving B-rett and the name! Can't wait to meet baby Chase Rosen!

Deters said...

That is so sweet! And congrats on picking a name. That's one of the hardest decisions to make.

Brooke said...

How cute! Way to go B-rett, that is awesome!!! I can't wait to meet little Chase!!!

Jenni said...

Wow, that was really cute.

Lizzy said...

Man, this was like the best post ever and I totally haven't checked the blogs in a week!! Sorry I'm so late... but GO Brett! Nice one. I love those flowers AND I am so excited that you guys have agreed on the name. Chase fits very well. Now the countdown continues... WOW