Friday, May 29, 2009

one month old






Exactly one month ago today (almost to the minute as I write this post), Chase came to stay.  I'm amazed at how quickly the time has gone, but definitely understand how Brett feels when he says it seems like 2 years.:)  He's blessed us with a couple of days/nights of sleeping for 4-5 hours at a time, although he tends to stick to the every 2 hour schedule in general.  I definitely think he's gotten taller recently, but he's staying pretty skinny still.  On Memorial Day he slept through his first miniature golf outing, and a few days later he snoozed on during our trip to the zoo.  Here are a few recent pictures to commemorate the occasion:


3 comments:

Brooke said...

He is so cute!!! I am glad he is letting you sleep alittle more, even if it's only a couple hours! :-)

Lizzy said...

Seriously? I can NOT believe it's been a month already!! He is looking goooood too. What a handsome guy!

Beth said...

He looks so much bigger (okay bigger) than two weeks ago! He is super cute. I'm so glad you are enjoying him so much, and in my opinion it only gets better!