Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chase at 11 weeks

Anyone that has spoken to me recently has probably heard me whining about sleep deprivation. For the last 6 weeks or so Chase has been very colicky and hasn't been letting us get much sleep, day or night, which has been taking it's toll and making me extra worried about going back to work next week. Last night however was quite the miracle...he slept for a total of 8 hours! It was seriously the best night since he was born, and although I doubt this means our troubles are magically over, it does give me hope that someday he'll be on a better schedule, and the crying can't last forever.:) Here he is bright and early this morning, happily playing after a good night's sleep. What a smile!


5 comments:

Brooke said...

too cute! I hope you get a lot more sleep before you have to head back to work! Sweet dreams!!!!

Lizzy said...

oh my gosh, I am so happy for you! I bet you kept waking up to check on him, huh? either that, or you were too afraid to move, thinking that any noise might wake him up...

he is looking more and more like Brett i think!

Katie said...

Hooray for Chase and for you guys! I agree he is looking more and more like B-rett. It really will get better and some day your totally sleepless nights will be over!

Wendy said...

He's beautiful! And yes, it all gets better. Hang in there!

Ryan and Monica said...

oh my goodness Kari...he is so cute! I am happy you had a good sleep, as well as Chase!... yay :)