Thursday, November 19, 2009

bouncy baby






So I think I may have jinxed myself with the last post, where I said what a good job Chase had been doing of sleeping. He has an excuse though...he got his first tooth! So far it's just the one, and you can't even see it when he smiles, but it sure is a sharp little thing. Teething isn't the only new event for him so far this month; he also got his pictures taken last week, and we think they turned out pretty cute. This week he's been quite a wiggle worm as well. He loves to get himself from sitting into crawling position, but usually ends up flopping on his belly and rolling to his back...over, and over, and over. He can also pull himself up to standing, but just like the crawling, he hasn't figured out what to do next to move. His best form of movement right now is sitting up and bouncing on his bum, and he can move all the way across the room doing that! It's pretty cute to watch, especially because it's always accompanied by lots of "talking". My little boy is growing up before my eyes, and it's so fun to watch.

4 comments:

Julie said...

such cute pictures!

Lizzy said...

such a cute lil guy! i can't wait to introduce he and Bryce someday. they'll be the best of buddies.

by the way, i'm excited for when i get to start using my bumbo chair. but, kari, i'd have to say i'm a little concerned, because i'm pretty sure, the box clearly states to only use the chair on the floor. uuuh hmmm... ;)

Katie said...

Yah, Kar, what a bad mom with the Bumbo! :) I love his pics...I seriously think he is the perfect mix of Kent and Rosen.

Lisa said...

He is such a sweet boy! Hayden loves chillin in the bumbo these days too.