Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome to the world baby Taylor!





Taylor arrived today at 12:45pm, just a few hours after we got to the hospital for my induction.  He weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and measured 19.5 inches long.  He has lots of very dark hair, and is so tiny and cute!  We are both doing well, and I am oh-so-excited to not be pregnant anymore.  There were a few adventures in my short labor, but I'll spare you the details here.  Chase came to meet his new baby brother, and ran right up to him and called him by name.  I definitely had tears in my eyes watching my two little boys together for the first time.  I'm so grateful for this new little addition to our family...he is definitely well worth all the pain it took to get him here!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I just love him...and all that hair!! I wish I could be there to kiss him : ) Congrats!!!

Jonathon and Gwynevere said...

Oh so cute and tiny! Can't wait to meet little Taylor!

Katie said...

What a handsome little baby you have, congratulations!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats!! He is so sweet. I love all that dark hair. I have been checking your blog all the time waiting to hear this good news. Can't wait to see him in person!

Katie said...

What a sweet little nugget. Can't wait to talk to you...

Ellen said...

Congrats! I can't believe all of that hair! My babies are always bald . . . they must get that from their dad :).

The Hunzikers said...

He is precious! Congrats!!

Lisa said...

I didn't even know you had a baby on the way! Apparently I am waaaay out of the loop!

Congrats Rosen family of four! So excited for you all. Maybe you need to come to california to go to the beach and hang out with me?!