Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

This is Chase with his Mickey Mouse Valentine's present.
He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so this 
was perfect!
And here he is after his haircut.  
I accidentally put on the "L" guard instead of the #7, 
so he ended up with an unplanned buzz cut!
The back got the worst of it, before we figured it out.
I think he's cute enough to pull it off though, and hopefully
it will have grown out in time for his 2 year old pictures in a 
couple of months!
And this is the beautiful picture Brett gave me for my birthday/
Valentine's Day present.  I love it!  I've wanted one of these
for a long time.  And we have plenty of wall 
space to hang it in our living room, too.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I was expecting the haircut to be so bad the way you talked about it today, but it's totally cute! He's such a little stud though, he'd look good with any haircut.! : )