Saturday, July 23, 2011

photo shoot




















Here it is...our first official family picture!  It's about time, huh.  Last Sunday we took a drive up beautiful Millcreek Canyon and didn't stop until we got to this gorgeous spot at the very top.  Taylor had just woken up, so he wasn't all smiley, but at least he was good.  Chase cooperated pretty well, and I love the shots of him on the fence, with his sweet smile.  As a last minute whim we put both boys together on a big rock, and I'm so glad we did, because those shots are pretty precious.  A huge thankyou to Jeff Rosen for being our photographer!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

These are amazing pictures! They turned out great!! I think I'm going to need some prints too.

David said...

Those look great!

The Hunzikers said...

Awesome pictures!

Jason and Crystal Kent said...

They turned out great! I also love the ones with Chase on the fence :)