Saturday, September 17, 2011

September so far

We went to the zoo on Labor Day.  It was probably the best zoo experience I've ever had!  Perfect weather, not crowded, and very active animals.  We got to see them feed a tiger, but unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting so the pictures aren't all that clear.  There was also a funny ape playing peek-a-boo under a burlap sack!  Chase sang "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" to the little monkeys, which was pretty cute.  Taylor loved riding around in the stroller and was a very good baby.








We took a picture just like this at the zoo last June, but Taylor was still in my tummy!

Chase LOVED riding the train!
Taylor wants to be standing up ALL the time now.
Love my cute boys!:)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love Hogle Zoo! I wish our zoo down here was half as nice!

Jonathon and Gwynevere said...

Oh my gosh, we were at the zoo just a couple of days before you guys! I can't believe Taylor is standing up and growing so fast. Let's have a play date soon!