Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Chase is very excited to get his first ever Easter basket in the morning. We read a Peter Cottontail book tonight at bedtime to prepare. But before that, he showed off his mad reading (memorization/acting) skills for the camera. We've been looking into Spanish immersion preschools for him, but maybe I should have been looking for one that focuses on the theater arts instead? Just kidding, but this kid definitely provides endless laughs in our house, and everywhere he goes. (notice Taylor just walking around in the background, too...he was "talking" on his phone, aka our Sleep Number mattress remote! priceless)


3 comments:

Jonathon and Gwynevere said...

oh my gosh, Chase is fabulous. A natural performer!

Robert Aird said...

he is a memorizing fool...that was wild. I loved how he says "yum yum yum" so cute.

Jenni said...

When I saw the title of this post was Happy Easter, I was expecting to see their cute Easter outfits that I didn't get to see this year; you should post a picture.

I'm glad you got Chase's story recorded; it's priceless!